To add to its mysterious enigma, it only blooms for one week and at the end of the week, the flowers delicately float down, covering the earth in white and pink petals. During this period, the ancient tradition of hanami “flower watching” parties is still held all over the country.
This is one of EKRIA’S sterling silver rings for women, which perfectly captures the essence of femininity. Multi-adaptable with whichever finger you wear it on, it features entwining vines and flowers that snake around your finger.
White gold looks effortlessly elegant.
Yellow gold exudes a classic timelessness.
Rose gold captures a feminine charisma.
Unsure about which colour to choose?
Cool skin tones have pinkish undertones and are identifiable by blueish veins.
White gold acts as a perfect compliment to these complexions.
Warm skin tones have yellowish undertones and are identifiable by greenish veins. Yellow gold adds a wonderful finishing touch to these skin colours.
Rose gold is divine and captivating on most skin tones.
The black shadow in the image is a reflection from the shiny finish and not a feature of the jewelry.
Adjustable one size is perfect for everyone.
- 1 micron gold plated Sterling silver
- Shiny finish
- The black shadow on the image is a reflection on the shiny finish caused by photography and does not correspond to a feature on the jewelry.
- Dimensions: 6,0*4,0*0,1 cm
Jewellery size: Adjustable one size
Small size: 50 x 50 cm
Large size: 90 x 90 cm
- Take off your jewellery when you are washing your hands, putting on perfume or creams such as face or hand cream. Yes, we know it is a nuisance, but the harsh chemicals in these products can do irreversible harm. Almost always these chemicals are corrosive to gold and silver and will cause premature deterioration – such as changes in the colour.
- The same goes for household chores such as cleaning, if you do the cleaning! We try to avoid it as often as possible.
- Hitting the gym, beach, pool or lido -leave the jewellery at home. Sand, salt, chlorine or sunscreen will cause premature deterioration.
- Bored? Nervous? Okay we know the feeling, but please try to avoid friction by sliding your pendant on your chain – instead you could practise deep breathing or visit the EKRIA blog to check out the latest posts.
If you look after your EKRIA pieces then you will keep them looking their very best.