This puts a very modern spin on something that could look like a futuristic wishbone ring. The design is delicately crafted to give you the sleekest and most polished finish.
This design features a wide band that you can wear in oh-so-many different ways! Even if you wear it all on its own, you can let your imagination run wild with how you choose to wear it!
Stack it with its matching midi ring from the same range for a sensational and fashionable look!
White gold looks effortlessly elegant.
Yellow gold exudes a classic timelessness.
Rose gold captures a feminine charisma.
Unsure about which colour to choose?
Cool skin tones have pinkish undertones and are identifiable by blueish veins.
White gold acts as a perfect compliment to these complexions.
Warm skin tones have yellowish undertones and are identifiable by greenish veins. Yellow gold adds a wonderful finishing touch to these skin colours.
Rose gold is divine and captivating on most skin tones.
The black shadow in the image is a reflection from the shiny finish and not a feature of the jewelry.
Base: Sterling silver
Coating: Available in your choice of colour:
- White gold
- Yellow gold
- Rose gold
Shiny to reflect and dance with the light and create even more shapes.
- Dimensions: 5 x 1 x 0,1 cm
Jewellery size: Adjustable one size
Small size: 50 x 50 cm
Large size: 90 x 90 cm
- Take off your jewellery when you are washing your hands, putting on perfume or creams such as face or hand cream. Yes, we know it is a nuisance, but the harsh chemicals in these products can do irreversible harm. Almost always these chemicals are corrosive to gold and silver and will cause premature deterioration – such as changes in the colour.
- The same goes for household chores such as cleaning, if you do the cleaning! We try to avoid it as often as possible.
- Hitting the gym, beach, pool or lido -leave the jewellery at home. Sand, salt, chlorine or sunscreen will cause premature deterioration.
- Bored? Nervous? Okay we know the feeling, but please try to avoid friction by sliding your pendant on your chain – instead you could practise deep breathing or visit the EKRIA blog to check out the latest posts.
If you look after your EKRIA pieces then you will keep them looking their very best.